Sunday, December 25, 2011

STYLE STALKER

Once a week I will be getting "style stalked" in the street doing my normal activities such as finding my parking spot, shopping for groceries, walking the dog, ext.. A lot of you wanted to know what I wear when I'm on-the-go, so there you have it STYLE STALKER will be in keeping in touch you my bunny readers. 
I'm trying to look for the perfect leather boots the ones that go up to your knees or thigh high, but the problem is i keep finding the ones that are huge and look ugly. I'm not sure if you guys know of the type i'm looking for the ones that are skin tight and fit like a glove. YES those kinds....i'm in search for them for this fall. 
Target black raglan, Zara leather jeans, Tap dance shoes, Miss Selfridge scarf, and Alexander Wang bag.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...