Sunday, November 11, 2012

WASTELAND X DANA BOULOS X NYLON

I havent been updating in a while. A lot has happened since the last time I posted on here. I shot a lookbook for Wasteland which got feature on the cover of Nylon Magazine's website. The look book will go live on Tuesday which I'm super excited to release the images! It was a huge honor shooting for  Wasteland on the account of i'm always in their stores having the CEO actually say that she's a big fan of my work totally made me blush. 


My birthday is coming up ahhhhh the big 2-3, good heavens where does the time fly? i'm planning on doing something with my friends and family, hopefully the place i book actually comes through. The theme will be pastels, glitter and metallic sort of like 2012 ss Meadham Kirchhoff. We'll see how my guy friends respond to the dress code hahaha. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...