Saturday, August 22, 2009

INTERNET COLOR



do we love my new wall? inspired by the lovely audrey hepburn. I decided to finally install my little pink grid-wall.  i put some of my sunglasses on there. i've realized that my walls in my room are like a canvas and why not put something on them, put a use to these empty walls. i think i'm going to hang more of my usual items on my walls. Think about it its functional and looks good on my walls.

I got my internet back again. I practically screamed for joy while the DSL woman was on the line with me setting my internet up, she started laughing at me at that moment. Goodness it makes me wonder where would we be without the web and would anyone be able to survive. If you really think about it its pretty much revolutionized the world. 

I wonder what the internet even looks like? is it all one color? could it be transparent ? thanks to the wonderful world of google i was able to find a map of the internet.


gotta love all those colors.

OH MY STARS: CHRISTOPHER KANE / TOPSHOP
latest gossip
CHRISTOPHER KANE IS COMING TO TOPSHOP!
i ask you this top shop why are you not in LA? 



i'm in love with those studded leggings and that beautiful animal graphics. 

THEN AND NOW



please someone tell me what happened to leonardo dicaprio? alright we all understand that he is taking "serious" rolls now and is a great actor which is pretty much the point of his job but what happened leo dicaprio looking handsome? i think all he has to do is shave and the world would be happy! I want the young leo back!

LOVE,
DANA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...