Saturday, February 4, 2012

COME TO MAMA PRADA

Alrighty quick update....I've been super busy with shoots and really excited on everything thats happening. I'm going to be directing a short film which right now we are currently writing the script and story for. Super excited to actually direct my first short! I've always worked on costume but this is the first time stepping into the creative direction and actual direction chair. I'll let you guys know what it will be about once we get everything together. BREAKING NEWS i'm finally moving!! I'm really excited about that. Only down side is figuring out how the hell i'm going to move my entire life???!!! especially my scary closet. Next post i'll post some inspiration regarding my new room and how i'm designing it to look like. 
I'm too obsessed with these shoes. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...