Thursday, January 12, 2012

LIVING OUT OF MY SUITCASE

So I just got back from Jeddah where I visited Mecca in Saudi Arabia...I still cant believe i got the opportunity to go on this adventure. It was something I had never experienced before. Sadly I wasn't aware that you could bring your camera inside the place so I don't have any photographs to show you...
I did go shopping though in Saudi and found such unique items. I pinky swear to show you guys once I'm all settled since the past month been living out of my suitcase traveling all over. That being said you can check out some self portraits I took in the house. Tomorrow will be my last day in Riyadh and then I'll be traveling back to Lebanon and then back home to Los Angeles. 
I've been getting into the the psychedelic photography lately. I can't wait to show you guys my newest work once they are published. I really miss Los Angeles, I can't wait to be home again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...