Saturday, October 1, 2011

ITS FINALLY OCTOBER!!!

Its finally here!!! AHHHH super excited for the only holiday that i just cant ever seem to get enough of HALLOWEEEEEEEN. I wish my birthday wasnt a month after it. Anyways super excited for this month! I modeled and collaborated with the brilliant Tavi Gevinson's new magazine ROOKIE October Secrets Issue. The photos come out on the 24th taken by my sistah from another mistah  Petra Collins. We did the shoot a few months ago and its been hush hush so I can't tell you guys anything until the photos come out. 
 rookiemag:

October’s theme is Secrets and the calendar is up!
Yesterday I wrapped on a super pop disney music video hehehe we filmed for 3 days straight, But once again can't say anything about that. I'm excited to work with such talented people and can't wait to see how it all comes together!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...