Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gainsbourg: A Heroic Life (DYING TO SEEEE)

I'm so excited for the Serge Gainsbourg movie to come out tomorrow! I'm too excited that I even made a mix cd of some of my favorite music by him which you can find me listening to while I drive myself around LA. Yup thats me the girl with the glasses listening to Gainsbourg zooming by you as you play Rihanna. Of course there are others on the mix I made like the lovely Brigitte Bardot, Jane Birkin, Annie Philippe, France Gall, Jacqueline Taieb, Adele, and Astrud Gilberto. 21 tracks to my heart.  
Below are the following places and dates that the film will premiere at!!!  eeeek! Alright I must research where in the world the Nuart Theatre is and book my ticket for September.
 
collage done by me xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...