Saturday, June 5, 2010

PRADA PRADA PRADA PRADA, did i mention PRADA?

PRADA PRADA!
I wrote an article about lipstick for Entitled Youth
Lately I've been doing my hair and make up just like Prada s/s 10. First off i'm in love with this look and excited that they used the lipstick i wore all of last year "fluorescent orange" by makeup forever. Best lipstick for summer and to brighten up your face for fall, it works for every skin tone too which is the beauty of it. Now all i need are those prada shoes!! Miuccia Prada please send me those shoes my way??



I'm austonished by this stylish Estonian girl, ANNI aka Style Hurricane's PRADA DIY! Genius is the word to how she went out bought some crappy clear shoes for a few bucks cleaned them up added a few jewels here and there and BAM! Ready to walk the runway in her Do it yourself Prada chandelier shoes. I'm in love with Anni and her sister Tuuli.
LOVE,
DANA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...