Monday, November 2, 2009

Pretty In Pink

pink scarf by perry ellis, pink jeans, brown cardigan by aa, white shirt by no one and vintage heels.
inspired by the lovely Sofia Coppola's Miss Dior Cherie

I'm a huge fan of Sofia's color palette in every movie she ever makes.
She always seems to choose ice cream pastel colors which really make every scene seem so dreamy and wonderful. I hope Ms.Coppola is working on a new movie..

MUST HAVE 

Westwood x Melissa Bow Bootie

I'm super excited over the new ss10 vivienne westwood collaborations with melissa on these darling boots! They will

complete my fall look and sweeten my spring summer ensemble. please send these boots my way s'il vous plait et merci.





















does anyone know if they come in more colors??? i'm hoping for more pastel colors.
LOVE,
DANA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...